Wednesday, July 7

April Showers in July

I would actually wish for April showers right now. We are on our second day of 100 degree temperatures here, with a couple more to come. No, the April Showers I am referring to is the latest Oddball Blanket I have contributed to. I knit the last section (the one at the top on the photo) and crocheted the border.

This blanket is actually April Showers II, the original one being knit last year. I did the last two sections (again, toward the top of the photo) and the border on that one as well.

I think that, looking at the two together, they came out pretty similar. The stitch patterns in this year's were all very vertical, suggesting falling rain. As always, it was a treat to be involved with these blankets and all the good ladies (and gents) of the Northeast regional group of Oddball Charity Knitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment